I improve the quality of patient care. Please read this important information carefully:
As a medical device manufacturer, Boston Scientifics’ primary objective is to provide devices to their customers which are safe, effective for use and meet the requirements of their product specifications. Therefore, the company requires all employees to have the ability to consistently perform competently in their designated workstations after a reasonable period of training.
Individuals on assignment to Boston Scientific are reminded that their actions at work each day can have a direct impact on patient/customer safety. It is imperative that whilst on assignment with Boston scientific that you conduct yourself with the highest integrity your responsibilities whilst on assignment to Boston Scientific include:
Adhere to all Corporate and local documented procedures, instructions and policies as well as those required in the Corporate Quality Manual and as prescribed in local quality policies and procedures.
· Ensure you have been properly trained and qualified on your assigned job Seek clarification to ensure full understanding of procedures
· Fill out Shop Floor Paperwork and other types of documentation/paperwork completely and accurately as per Boston Scientifics’ ‘Good Documentation Practices’ procedure
· Respectfully and fairly challenge each other to ensure that we adhere at all times to the Quality Systems Regulations and Good Manufacturing Practices and all procedures and work instructions
· Notify your line support team of any errors, mistakes or potential non- conformance situations; Highlight concerns / errors or if you notice that something has gone wrong or looks different ASAP.
· Communicate issues or areas for improvement Strive for defect free work
· Do things RIGHT FIRST TIME and prevent problems before they occur
· Don’t take chances
· Do ensure that everything you do has your full and continuous concentration and that you pay attention to detail
· Understand the business metrics, in particular quality metrics, how you impact them and strive to meet these goals
· Keep work areas clean and in order
· Co-operate fully with any quality/non-conforming event investigations